How do I prevent FrontPage from uploading several large files that are already on the server?
There's a simple way to make sure files do NOT get uploaded when using the Publish command.
- If you're in the Page view, choose View > Folders to go to
the Folder view.
- Locate the file you do not want published.
- Click the file with the right mouse button. A menu will pop
up. Choose Properties, then click on the Workgroup tab.
- Click the "Exclude this file when publishing the rest of
the Web" check box (so it is checked).
- Click OK. This file will no longer be uploaded the next time
you publish the web.
© Duplication without permission prohibited.
Script provided by SmartCGIs.com